Medly was recently featured in CBC News. The article, written by Angelina King, speaks about the transition towards virtual care within hospitals in light of COVID-19. For the full article, click here to read more.
- News (29)
- Unleashing the power of data to enhance health outcomes for Canadians with diabetes
- Experiencing Positive Health, as a Family, While Living With a Rare Complex Disease: Bringing Participatory Medicine Through Collaborative Decision Making Into the Real World
- How COVID-19 has pushed health care into the virtual world, helping patients get treated at home
- Mobile monitoring could transform heart treatments: cardiologist
- This App Gets Right to the Heart of Things