Medly was recently featured in The ChronicleHerald. The article, written by John McPhee, discusses Medly as a tool to enable remote patient monitoring for patients with heart failure. For the full article, click here to read more.
- News (29)
- Unleashing the power of data to enhance health outcomes for Canadians with diabetes
- Experiencing Positive Health, as a Family, While Living With a Rare Complex Disease: Bringing Participatory Medicine Through Collaborative Decision Making Into the Real World
- How COVID-19 has pushed health care into the virtual world, helping patients get treated at home
- Mobile monitoring could transform heart treatments: cardiologist
- This App Gets Right to the Heart of Things