Medly was recently featured in Research2Reality. The article, written by Amy Noise, speaks about Medly’s transition from research project to program. For the full article, click here to read more.
- News (28)
- Experiencing Positive Health, as a Family, While Living With a Rare Complex Disease: Bringing Participatory Medicine Through Collaborative Decision Making Into the Real World
- How COVID-19 has pushed health care into the virtual world, helping patients get treated at home
- Mobile monitoring could transform heart treatments: cardiologist
- This App Gets Right to the Heart of Things
- Heart failure app keeps patients safe amidst COVID-19