Medly was recently featured in the Toronto Star. To read Theresa Boyle’s article, featuring quotes from Dr. Heather Ross and Mary O’Sullivan, click here.
- News (29)
- Unleashing the power of data to enhance health outcomes for Canadians with diabetes
- Experiencing Positive Health, as a Family, While Living With a Rare Complex Disease: Bringing Participatory Medicine Through Collaborative Decision Making Into the Real World
- How COVID-19 has pushed health care into the virtual world, helping patients get treated at home
- Mobile monitoring could transform heart treatments: cardiologist
- This App Gets Right to the Heart of Things